If you’re looking for a breathtaking waterfront wedding venue, look no further than Long Island. Our 10 stunning locations will take your breath away and provide the perfect setting for your big day. From rustic barns to elegant ballrooms, we have something to suit every taste and budget. So what are you waiting for? Start planning your dream wedding today!
- The Garden City Hotel. This stunning hotel is situated in lush gardens just steps from the beach and features an elegant ballroom with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean. They also have a beautiful outdoor terrace for those looking to say their vows under the stars.
- Oheka Castle. Located in Huntington, this enchanting castle offers up grandeur, sophistication, and romance all in one place. With its impressive architecture and lush landscaping, it’s no wonder why so many couples choose to make memories here on their special day.
- The Watermill Caterers at Smithtown Landing Country Club. This classic venue offers up both traditional and modern elegance for your wedding celebration like none other. Say your vows on their private waterfront deck, then dance the night away in their glamorous ballroom.
- Fox Hollow Caterers. Located in Woodbury, this rustic-chic venue offers up both indoor and outdoor wedding options for couples looking to embrace nature. Whether you’re saying your vows inside beneath the twinkle lights of the Grand Ballroom or outside with a view of the bay, it’s sure to be an unforgettable experience here at Fox Hollow Caterers.
- The Sands at Point Lookout. Exchange vows surrounded by breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and Long Beach Island Sound at this coastal masterpiece in Nassau County. They offer both indoor and outdoor spaces so you can customize your wedding to your specific needs.
- The Coral House in Baldwin, New York. This stunning venue offers waterfront views of Reynolds Channel and an outdoor terrace that can accommodate up to 700 guests for dinner and dancing. With its beautiful gardens and grand ballroom, this is the perfect place for a great celebration.
- Leonard’s Palazzo in Great Neck, New York. If you’re looking for luxurious elegance with a gorgeous view, then look no further than Leonard’s Palazzo! From their breathtaking Mediterranean-style architecture to their magnificent waterfront terrace, they truly have it all when it comes to planning your dream wedding day.
- The Crescent Beach Club in Bayville, New York. Boasting one of the most beautiful views on Long Island, this waterfront venue offers up a picturesque setting for your special day. Exchange vows under their iconic archway while overlooking the tranquil waters and then dance the night away inside their majestic ballroom.
- The Mariner’s Museum at Oyster Bay Harbor in Oyster Bay, New York. For couples looking for something unique and memorable, this venue is sure to please! Say “I do” amidst the beauty of nature, followed by a reception inside their elegant grand hall or on their outdoor patio complete with string lights and breathtaking views of Oyster Bay Harbor.
- The Mansion at Timber Point in Great River, New York. Nestled on the banks of the Connetquot River and enveloped by lush greenery, this venue will take your breath away! With its grand staircase, breathtaking river views, and elegant ballroom, it’s no wonder why so many couples choose to tie the knot here.
No matter which long island wedding venue you choose, your special day is sure to be one that you’ll cherish forever! Give us a call today to start planning your perfect waterfront wedding destination. We look forward to helping make your big day a truly extraordinary experience.
Q: What long island wedding venues have waterfront views?
A: Waterfront wedding venues on the long island include Oheka Castle in Huntington, The Watermill Caterers at Smithtown Landing Country Club, Fox Hollow Caterers in Woodbury, The Sands at Point Lookout in Nassau County, The Coral House in Baldwin, Leonard’s Palazzo in Great Neck, The Crescent Beach Club in Bayville, The Mariner’s Museum at Oyster Bay Harbor in Oyster Bay, and The Mansion at Timber Point in Great River.
Q: Are long island waterfront wedding venues expensive?
A: Prices can vary depending on the venue and services you choose. However, long island waterfront wedding venues can be very budget-friendly and offer great value for your money. Be sure to contact each venue and inquire about their packages so you can get the best deal possible.
Q: What long island waterfront wedding venues have outdoor spaces?
A: Fox Hollow Caterers in Woodbury, The Sands at Point Lookout in Nassau County, The Coral House in Baldwin, Leonard’s Palazzo in Great Neck, The Crescent Beach Club in Bayville, The Mariner’s Museum at Oyster Bay Harbor in Oyster Bay, and The Mansion at Timber Point in Great River all offer stunning outdoor settings for weddings.